cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet not working

Kashif
مشارك عابر
My internet is not working et al.
I am in a full signal area.. calls are working fine... account shows all data available..
Also i cant see any 4g logo or any other..
Help me in this
34 REPLIES 34

abdulkadher313
Beginner
Sim card activesn

Hi @abdulkadher313,

Thanks for choosing Jawwy from STC community.

Regarding your query, here are activation steps:

1- Call 123 and tell us if you can hear Jawwy voice response.

2- Kindly turn on the data and turn off the WiFi, then try to search for anything on google to check if the data is working or not.

3- Last thing, try to activate the SIM from Jawwy app,

Please follow the below steps it will help you:

1- Download Jawwy app from play store.

2- Login with your account on the app.

If it didn't work, please try to activate the SIM from Jawwy portal, 

Please follow the below steps it will help you:

1- Log in to Jawwy portal with your account. (Jawwy.sa)

2- Click here to go to activation page directly.

3- Fill the box with your jawwy number and the IMEI for your device. and you can find your IMEI by dialling *#06# .

Please get back to us with the answers so we can help you in a better way.

Best regards.

Nora abdullah

I also have same issue..

Greetings @Uzair,

I'm sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you. As per the system, there are no numbers linked to your current email that you have used to register in our community.

Kindly contact us through support page (live Chat and Email) or social media channels Facebook and Twitter to provide us with more details and we will be more than happy to help you.

It’s been our pleasure to assist you and thank you for choosing Jawwy.

Regards,

Azzam.

umer668
Beginner
My internet is also not working. I have huawei y6 II mobile. When it is switched to 3G it's internet works. But if switched to 4G it's internet do not work. I have 10 gb combo plan. Kindly help me to solve this

Fahed
كابتن جوّي
كابتن جوّي

Hi @umer668

Thank you for contacting us today, we're sorry to hear that, please go to Settings < More < Mobile Networks < Access Point Names < Click on "JAWALNet" < Click on APN < Type "Jawwy" then OK

If you have any further inquiry please don't hesitate to contact us through support page (live Chat and Email) or social media channels Facebook and Twitter.

Thank you for choosing Jawwy.

Fahed

Muhammadmansoor
Beginner
Hello jawwy internet not working yesterday recharged 70riyal for 10Gb I have no problem with calls internet not working this is my mobile number 0538714601

Internet not working give us solution I have been facing problems it's my number 0538714601

Yesterday recharged 70 for 10 Gb not working from yesterday 0538714601

Hi @Muhammadmansoor

Thank you for contacting us today, and we are really sorry to hear that and it appears on the system that you are currently using data normally with no issues.

If you need any further help, you can contact us through support page (live Chat and Email) or social media channels Facebook and Twitter.

Thank you for choosing Jawwy. 

Abdullatif