cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet not working

Kashif
مشارك عابر
My internet is not working et al.
I am in a full signal area.. calls are working fine... account shows all data available..
Also i cant see any 4g logo or any other..
Help me in this
34 REPLIES 34

0537114174 This is my number internet not working.kindly slove this problem

Sahmad
Beginner
My mobile no.538086659 internet is not working et al.
I am in a full signal area.. calls are working fine... account shows all data available..
Also i cant see full network of 4g logo and it's change to 3G network not respond the connection or any other..
Help me in this

walaa
كابتن جوّي
كابتن جوّي

Welcoem Sahmad, welcome to Jawwy from STC, we checked your account and 10 GB has been consumed and now you need to recharge and add a new ad-don or plans

Aslam-o-Alikum 

There are a few steps you can do.

1- Check the coverage Area of Jawwy weather your area is included or not.

2- If your Mobile Phone support dual sims check that you are putting Sim in the right slot because some smartphone has only one LTE slot means only one slot supports 4G the second one supports 2G.

for this, you can concern your mobile documentation or guide if your mobile supports 4G on both slots then manage your Dual sim setting.

You can check it on the internet about setting dual sim in your mobile phone or you can go to settings and search the SIM card you can set the sim setting there hope it will work you.

Regards,

Arslan Iftikhar Ahmed Qureshi

walaa
كابتن جوّي
كابتن جوّي

Welcome to Jawwy from STC  Arslan, please to help you better contact us through our app or website and choose between live chat or email. We are also on social media. so we can check the system for you.

Bhatti7562989
Beginner
My internet not working

Hi,Bhatti, EID Mubarak and welcome to Jawwy from STC, We are sorry to hear that, Kindly contact us through support page (live Chat) or social media channels Facebook and Twitter to provide us with some information.

Mohamed.

Thanks. 

Aden1989
Beginner
Im in vacation for 3 months but i back in ksa my jawwy sim has not an internet even the have 10gb and 500 minutes call.. How can i solve this?

Why i can't connect to free unlimited wifi in my plan?