Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DATA SIM ACTIVATION

smshakeel
مشارك عابر

DATA SIM ACTIVATION

1. How to activate a DATA Sim?
  2. Where do u have to submit the documents for Data Sim for activation?
  3. How to reach the call center for help? 
  4. can you call Jawwy call center from any operator sim?
  5. Do you need to have a STC SAWA sim to activate the  jawwy Sim?

FAQ section should be created to address the abv issues.

best regards

shaik

74 REPLIES 74

Rafiq,

Please read my below post as well. You can find your number in this way. Dont forget to give kudos man..

Thanks

Naveen

Thanks again

sir i buy sim and i connect internet and connected but now not connecting net ?my area is very poor network

SebahIA
مشارك منتظم

Hello @ranshi44

We are sorry for what you are facing.

However, after checking the number under the account you are contacting us with, we can see that your internet usage is normal and same with the minutes.

If you are still unable to use the SIM, please contact us on private providing us with the number you are asking about and don't hesitate to contact us through support page (live Chat and Email) or social media channels Facebook and Twitter.

Thanks for contacting us,

Sebah. 

Where is my phone number??? Are you kidding me??? Named mohammed jlailati phone number was 0539304239. Suddenly disappeared from 2 days ago. And jawwy was the main cause of my termination out of my job. I was a PR manager. And now i am jobless because of you!!.. Please call me at 0532134147. I am trying to reach you nobody is helping me on that from 1 month ago. And jawwy took out the balance of .wow... I haven't seen that ever

Abdullah1
مشارك موثوق
مشارك موثوق

Hi @محمد4

We are really sorry for what happened with you.

We have just escalated your case to the relevant team and going to contact you as soon as possible.

You can also contact us through support page (live Chat and Email) or social media channels Facebook and Twitter.

Thanks for contacting us.

Abdullah Mohamed.

محمد4
مشارك عابر
I can't enter the support page. Its like not allowed

SebahIA
مشارك منتظم

Hello @محمد4

We apologize for what you are facing, please contact us on  Facebook or Twitter or on private message on the community and we will try our best to assist you.

And please try this link for chat and email support: here 

Thanks for contacting Jawwy from STC

Sebah

Hi sir,
My sim is not Activision
Shaik zeeshan

Chammu
Beginner
My jawwy sim is not working network only emergency...