cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet packages

srsalafi123
Beginner
Jawwy should launch new internet packages for 3 or 6 months like other operators in ksa because i think most people do not like to recharge every month so if u want to spread your business like other u have to launch new offers for long term validity packages and the jawwy customers will definitly recommend others to use jawwy it is my suggestion only.
Thanks
34 REPLIES 34

Jawwy-Admin5
مشارك موثوق
مشارك موثوق

Hello @srsalafi123,

Thanks for choosing Jawwy from STC community.

Regarding your feedback, we appreciate it and we will raise it to the relevant team.

Best of luck,

Nora Abdull.

Rahmanmaqsood34
Beginner
I want to recharge for 3 months how can I?plz help.me

HariSingh
مشارك
Please help me sirf 50 Riyal 15 GB 150 minute this offer I like please sir help me uim message coming Hindi thank you sir

Hamed
مشارك معتاد

Hi @HariSingh

The offer you used to have is "Ala Jawwak", and it is no longer available, please check the "Add-ons" page, then "Deals!" to find the latest offers. We provide help in Arabic and English.

For further questions, feel free to contact us through support page (live chat and Email) or social media channels FacebookTwitter, and Instagram, and we will be more than happy to assist you.

Thank you for choosing Jawwy,

Hamed

mmmfarhan
مشارك عابر
Of course Jawwy-STC should offer this

Not applicable

Not applicable
Help

Not applicable

AmmarHamed
مشارك محترم
مشارك محترم

Hi Friend, 

Kindly provide us with more details so we can help you.

Please don't hesitate to contact us through [Support Page] or our social media channels [Facebook and Twitter] and we will be more than happy to help you.

Thank you for choosing Jawwy.

Ammar