cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i want my old number

anna
مشارك عابر

I am with Mobily right now and I would love to change to Jawwy but I would like to keep my number

Is that possible?

12 REPLIES 12

tech_addict
مشارك

I don’t blame you for wanting to change I changed too and kept my number so yes you can

anna
مشارك عابر

Ohh that’s cool

Can you tell me how?

Go the store and buy a SIM and when your about to check out you will be given two options

One is to have a new number the other one is to transfer your number from you current network to jawwy

So choose to transfer your number and choose your current network which is Mobily and confirm your payment

BQ
مشارك عابر

Hello,

In the checkout page. As u can see in the picture, this option will be available but not yet.

so maybe in the coming days.

Capture.PNG

syed
Beginner

kidly give me the solution. before i have my personal sim sawa now by mistake i purchase jawwy sim to convert sawa so i need again to change sawa sim working and jawwy need new number. kindly solved my problem.

kidly give me the solution. before i have my personal sim sawa now by mistake i purchase jawwy sim to convert sawa so i need again to change sawa sim working and jawwy need new number. kindly solved my problem.

Abdullah1
مشارك موثوق
مشارك موثوق

Hi @syed

We are sorry for what happened with you, and sorry for replaying late.

As I can see on my system you have already activated your number and now all you have to do is visit STC and apply for migration from Jawwy to STC and then, you can order a new Jawwy SIM.

Thanks for contacting us.

Abdullah Mohamed.

Hi Anna,

Hope your issue solved...

Naveen