cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sim card activation

Irfanakff
Beginner
I can't activate my Sim because when I open the app it seems to something error,so I can't open the app took...
62 REPLIES 62

How port sim zain to jawwy

Abdullah1
مشارك موثوق
مشارك موثوق

Hi @hanifazmeel

Kindly follow the steps on this link to guide you to get your number transfer from Zain to Jawwy.
https://community.jawwy.sa/t5/Getting-Started/Can-I-bring-my-current-number-when-purchasing-a-Jawwy-...

Thanks for contacting us.

Abdullah Mohamed.

Jino
Beginner
Sir I received my sim on 24/12/2016 and till now it is not activated plz activate my sim +966541689936

sheik
Beginner

Hi,

I tried calling 123 for data sim activation,oops call has been disconnected with odd tone beep.

how do get activate my sim as well WIFI device.

Thanks.,

Sheik Mohammedali N

Fahed
كابتن جوّي
كابتن جوّي

Dear @sheik,

So we can assist you better, please contact us on private message to provide us with your account details, so we can view your account and number status.
- Also can you please tell us if you're able to see Jawwy sign with 3G or 4G?
- Are you able to use internet?, if (no) then what's the error message that appears to you when you try using the internet?
- Have you tried to activate your SIM through Jawwy app? if not, please do going through the following steps How do I get started?
- Are you able to receive calls on your number?

We are looking forward to hearing from you,

Don't hesitate to contact us through support page (live Chat and Email) or social media channels Facebook and Twitter.

Thanks you.

Fahed,

But I don't know my new number. I have checked in my devices there is only my old jawwy number

Beginner
Puk 42571180

mansoornmk
مشارك عابر

sim card signel not comming

mansoornmk
مشارك عابر

sim card signel not comingim still waiting how i will activate my sim

Abdullah1
مشارك موثوق
مشارك موثوق

Hi @mansoornmk

We are sorry for what happened with you.

As I can see on my system you have transfer your number to Jawwy.

-Can you tell us from which operator you have transfered your number?

-And kindly try to call 123 and check if you can hear Jawwy voice message.

You can contact us through support page (live Chat and Email) or social media channels Facebook and Twitter.

We will be waiting for you.

Abdullah Mohamed.