cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sim card activation

Irfanakff
Beginner
I can't activate my Sim because when I open the app it seems to something error,so I can't open the app took...
62 REPLIES 62

ahmed160886
Beginner
I got a sim but sim card ragistration fieled even i dont know my number what should i do help plz

AmmarHamed
مشارك محترم
مشارك محترم

Hi @ahmed160886

I can see in the system that you request to transfer your number that ends with 334 to Jawwy and switching to us take 2-4 working day from the submission of the request and the ID validation to process.

If you have any further inquiry please don't hesitate to contact us through support page (live Chat and Email) or social media channels Facebook and Twitter.

Thank you for choosing Jawwy.

Ammar

My name is anzar alam I'd no 2379979715 my Sim data is working but balance not showing pls help me and activate my line as soon as possible
Thanks

Abdullah1
مشارك موثوق
مشارك موثوق

Hi @Alamanzar

We are sorry for what happened with you,

As I can see on my system you have an escalated case and your issue will be solved soon and we will be contacting you.

Don't hesitate to contact us through support page (live Chat and Email) or social media channels Facebook and Twitter.

Have a nice day.

Abdullah Mohamed.

Sim not activation

JAWWY0000778955
Beginner
I can't activate my Sim because when I open the app it seems to something error,its showing purchase sim

Hello @Rizwan.

We are very sorry to hear that. Have you followed the steps correctly?

please view this video it may help you: Getting started.

If you are still unable to activate the SIM, please try clearing the app cache by following the below steps.

1.    Open your device settings.
2.    Tap Apps & notifications.
3.    Tap Jawwy from STC.
4.    Tap Clear data. If you don't see "Clear data" tap manage space.
5.    Delete Jawwy from STC app.
6.    Turn off your device.
7.    Remove any other SIM in the device, Have only Jawwy SIM in slot 1.
8.    Turn on your device.
9.    Download the app again using Jawwy’s SIM cellular data.

This should fix the issue with the app.

If you have any other question, please don't hesitate to contact us through [Support Page] or our social media channels [Facebook and Twitter] and we will be more than happy to help you.
It’s been our pleasure to assist you and thank you for choosing Jawwy.

My sim not activated even after 2hours of purchase.

Hello dear, in Jawwy from STC. we are so happy to help you,Please provide us with more details through  Contacting us, live chat, email and social media support.

My zainsim0581811934nnotregister on so iwantreactivenow