cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sim card activation

Irfanakff
Beginner
I can't activate my Sim because when I open the app it seems to something error,so I can't open the app took...
62 REPLIES 62

Irfanakff
Beginner

im still waiting how i will activate my sim 

Jawwy-Admin5
مشارك موثوق
مشارك موثوق

Hi Irfanakff,

Thank you for choosing Jawwy from STC community.

Regarding your query How to activate your Jawwy SIM, we would like to follow some steps to check if everything is okay to activate your SIM:

1- Call 123 and tell us if you can hear Jawwy voice response.

2- Kindly turn on the data and turn off the WiFi, then try to search for anything on google to check if the data is working or not.

3- Last thing try to activate the SIM from the portal,

please follow the below steps it will help you:

1- Log in to Jawwy portal with your account. (Jawwy.sa)

2- Click here to go to activation page directly.

3- Fill the box with your jawwy number and the IMEI for your device. and you can find your IMEI by dialing *#06# .

Please get back to us with the answers so we can help you in a better way.

Best of luck,

Nora abdullah

I am purchased 3 sim and I need to use 3sim 3 mobiles how activate both sim separately

Hi @abdulbharim669,

You can activate Jawwy SIM using one mobile.

Naif

3 SIM cards install one mobile then activate or activating sim cards separate mobile please tell me what's right

Hi abdulbharim669,

Thank you for choosing Jawwy from STC community, regarding your post kindly we need you to clarify so we can help you better. 

Nora abdullah.

my code OVW9237

Dear Customer Service,

I have received a data sim when i bought a mobile from extra stores with monthly free data service for 12 months , can you please help me to activate the data sim.

I am running from pillar to post to get it activated, i have been to STC office in Herra mall and sahafa street with no help.

PLEASE HELP ME TO ACTIVATE SIM FOR BENEFICIAL USE.

Best regards

Shaik

I have also Same this problem I also want to know how can I active my data sim