cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SIM Order Cancellation

rlcabungcag
عضو جديد

Dear gentlemen, how can i cancel my SIM order? I ordered only one SIM but two different orders came. Thanks

156 REPLIES 156

Ismailtk12
Beginner
Please cancel the ordered SIM.
Order no.200234117374492

i want to cancel my order becuse i need 1 but make orderd 2 plese can one....????????????

SebahIA
مشارك منتظم

Hello @sultan2

You can cancel your order if it hasn’t been packed.

On the "Track My Orders" page, click on the Track link and if your order hasn’t been packed, you’ll see the link  " Request to Cancel".

If it has been packed, you can ask the delivery agent upon the delivery to cancel it. 

If you have any further inquiry please don't hesitate to contact us through support page (live Chat and Email) or social media channels Facebook and Twitter.

Thank you for choosing Jawwy

Sebah.

Rajnishyadav
Beginner

200234125100254 sir my order cancel 

SebahIA
مشارك منتظم

Hello @Rajnishyadav

You can cancel your order if it hasn’t been packed.

On the "Track My Orders" page, click on the Track link and if your order hasn’t been packed, you’ll see the link  " Request to Cancel".

If it has been packed, you can ask the delivery agent upon the delivery to cancel it. 

If you have any further inquiry please don't hesitate to contact us through support page (live Chat and Email) or social media channels Facebook and Twitter.

Thank you for choosing Jawwy

Sebah.

I already have 3 jawwy card and i want to cancel my 2 jawwy sim card.

Sir
Kindly cancel my cancel my order
Number 200234189447537.

Sir,
Can you please cancel my order.
Order no # 200234148143462

Dear Jawwy Team,

I ordered or i would like to order only one sim but by mistakely it clicked double, need your help to cancel one sim please.

Order #200234174885034 

AmmarHamed
مشارك محترم
مشارك محترم

Hello @Nizamuddeen

Thank you for contacting us

We can't cancel one SIM, you need to cancel the order and order again and to cancel the order just inform the delivery agent that you want to cancel the order.

Thanks for choosing Jawwy.
Ammar.