cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SIM Order Cancellation

rlcabungcag
عضو جديد

Dear gentlemen, how can i cancel my SIM order? I ordered only one SIM but two different orders came. Thanks

156 REPLIES 156

Abdullah1
مشارك موثوق
مشارك موثوق

Hi @Mazherhussain

We are sorry for what happened with you.

When the delivery guy contacts you, you can refuse to claim one of the orders by that it is going to be canceled automatically.

Don't hesitate to contact us through support page (live Chat and Email) or social media channels Facebook and Twitter.

Thanks for contacting us.

Abdullah Mohamed.

Dandanoor
Beginner
I cancel my jawwy sim

Ryancandelaria
Beginner
I want to cancel my order sim how...this is my order number #200234117388344

Hi @Ryancandelaria

When the delivery guy contacts you, you can refuse to claim the order by that it is going to be canceled automatically.

Don't hesitate to contact us through support page (live Chat and Email) or social media channels Facebook and Twitter.

Abdullah Mohamed.

irfan1
مشارك عابر
Please cancel my order

Ujair
Beginner
Please cancel my order this order number 200234145370637

Ujair
Beginner
Please cancel my order this order number 200234145370637

Abdullah1
مشارك موثوق
مشارك موثوق

Hi @Ujair

We are sorry for replying late.

When the delivery guy contacts you, you can refuse to claim the order by that it is going to be canceled automatically.

Abdullah Mohamed.

Sometimes you just change your mind. It's okay, You can cancel it. I think, When the courier calls you, you can update him so as to cancel the jawwy. But, you will miss this new generation sim, for sure. I thoroughly enjoyed!

According to me, Jawwy from STC is said to have the best. Oh wow! My first package arrived. I was so happy to receive jawwy sim from you. I am so excited, what a wonderful service you provide!!!!
Thanks,
Naveen