cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SIM Order Cancellation

rlcabungcag
عضو جديد

Dear gentlemen, how can i cancel my SIM order? I ordered only one SIM but two different orders came. Thanks

156 REPLIES 156

Mammu
Beginner
Sir......
My order number 200234186204922 please cancel this order because I have already ordered for 1 sim and unfortunately I have order for another so please cancel my order above given order number
Thank you

Abdullah1
مشارك موثوق
مشارك موثوق

Hi @Mammu

When the delivery guy calls you to deliver your order, you can refuse to take the order and then it will be cancelled automatically.

Thanks for contacting us.

Abdullah Mohamed.

Kindly Cancel the order: 200234186684815

Please I want to cancel my sim cards order number is 200234123404971

Please Cancel MY Order My Tracking Number is 200234156628360  

Abdullah1
مشارك موثوق
مشارك موثوق

Hi @faizan

Sorry for the late reply.

As I can see on my system, your order have been canceled.

Abdullah Mohamed.

Abdullah1
مشارك موثوق
مشارك موثوق

Hi @Amjad510879 @sandeshvaze16

When the delivery guy contacts you to deliver the SIM, you can refuse to claim the order so that it will be canceled automatically.

Abdullah Mohamed.

Shahidparry-3
Beginner
Plz cancel this order the order number is 200234131461220 this order was in the name of shahd ahmad parry plz cancel ut

Hi @Shahidparry-3

I can see in the system that your order number 200234131461220 is canceled, and plesae visit our FAQs to know How you can cancel your order?

Don't hesitate to contact us through support page (live Chat and Email) or social media channels Facebook and Twitter.

Thanks for choosing Jawwy.

Ammar,

Mazherhussain
Beginner

Dear gentlemen,

how can i cancel my SIM order? I ordered only one SIM but two different orders came. Thanks