How do I track my order?

P_riaz6
مشارك عابر

7 REPLIES 7

Naiif
Groundbreaker
Groundbreaker

Hi @P_riaz6

To track your order go to the Track My Order page by clicking on the Shop link from the menu, selecting My Orders and clicking on Track. You’ll see if your order’s been packed, on its way, delivered or if you’ve cancelled it.

Naif. 

Dear Team,
Your Driver Is Not Attending My Call When I Call Him To Deliver My Sim ,Kindly Help Me To Get My Sim Fast , Please Inform Your Driver To Deliver My Sim Or Inform Him To Contact Me.
My Order Number: 200234199902812
Name : Saju
With Regards
Saju

AmmarHamed
مشارك محترم
مشارك محترم

Hi @sajuvijay

Thanks for choosing Jawwy from STC, I can see in the system that you received your order and activated the SIN  successfully.

I'm glad to have been of help. We're here anytime.

Ammar,

Zee
Beginner

Hi my pending sim i have order numbered please tell me how i take this order number

Sir i serch jawwy office because i have one order sim butt not receive sim this is order num.200234110033258 and my mobile num 0583049259 please contect me

Abdullah1
مشارك موثوق
مشارك موثوق

Hi @Zee

We are sorry for the delay.

I have just escalated your case to the relevant team and going to contact you soon and deliver the SIM to you.

If you have any further inquiry, please don't hesitate to contact us through support page (live Chat and Email) or social media channels Facebook and Twitter.

We appreciate your patience.

Abdullah Mohamed.