cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can i check my phone number?

Ranjit
Beginner

I have got my sim activated yesterday...  however i cannot find my phone number... how can i check it

52 REPLIES 52

Abdulla
Groundbreaker
Groundbreaker

Hi Ranjit

First I would like to welcome you to Jawwy family, and regarding your Phone number you can check it within the Welcome SMS you received From Jawwy or If you had already downloaded  our app from the link provided in the Welcome SMS follow these steps:

First login to Jawwy app, using the same credentials you used to buy our SIM.

Then click on "My Devices"

There you can see your Jawwy number.

mobinuddin
مشارك عابر
Hi

Hello Sir, GM.

I would like to get a fancy number from Jawwy. Is it possible

Thanks,

i opened my device its showin please enter your number to sing up and imei number 

i dont remember my jawwy number how to find my number

AmmarHamed
مشارك محترم
مشارك محترم

Hello @waseem

you can know your Jawwy number from Jawwy app and website from the app click more and the number will appear under my devices and from Jawwy website under my devices

If you have any further inquiry please don't hesitate to contact us through support page (live Chat and Email) or social media channels Facebook and Twitter.

Thanks for choosing Jawwy.

Ammar

my number is outgoing call closed how to open

feras432
Beginner

Hi @saleemkhan

Thank you for contacting us today!

to be bale to make calls you most have base plan or any add-ons , you can build your base plan from this link and buy add-ons from this link

If you have any further inquiry please don't hesitate to contact us through support page (live Chat and Email) or social media channels Facebook and Twitter.

Thank you for choosing Jawwy.

Feras

HariSingh
مشارك
Please give your customer care number