cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ho many SIM card can an individual have?

mjorf
مشارك عابر

I read in one post that a person can have up to 10 SIM cards under one account. In another post it says a person can have up to 3 SIM cards only. Which is number is correct?

16 REPLIES 16

Jawwy-Admin5
مشارك موثوق
مشارك موثوق

Hi Mjorf,

The right answer is that you can own up to 10 STC SIM cards under one ID, and you can order up to 5 SIMs per order, and you can activate 3 Jawwy SIM cards under one SSO ID (the email that you registered with) .
Wish the answer was clear for you.

Thank you for choosing Jawwy community to share your queries with other customers.

Wish you a happy day! 

What is the current information regarding the no of sims under 1 iqama?

Azzam
ليثيوم

Hello dear,

If you have no other SIM's with other operators. You may have up to 10 SIM's from Jawwy.

If you have any other question, please don't hesitate to contact us through [Support Page] or our social media channels [Facebook and Twitter] and we will be more than happy to help you.

It’s been our pleasure to assist you.

thank you for choosing Jawwy.

i already registerd 2 sims friendi and mobily (data sim from souq this sim deactivate upto six months use that is within 3 days)

now i lalready online order jewwy sim can i activate without cancel other providers sim

mohamed
كابتن جوّي
كابتن جوّي

Hello, is-36, Thanks for contacting us, You can activate new jawwy sim no problem, Do not worry you can use it all both. 

Thanks for contacting us.

Mohamed. 

Sir I want stop sim cad 0537207549 becuos this without my permission

Hi @966530962117

Thank you for contacting us today!

We are really sorry ti hear that , to help you better contact us through support page (live Chat and Email) or social media channels Facebook and Twitter.

Thank you for choosing Jawwy.

Feras

Hello sir if i own 10 sims of Jawwy and in every 10 mobiles i add Jawwy sim will it activate in all 10 mobiles with only one iqama id and with only one email address. What does this mean you can activate 3 Jawwy sim cards under one SSO ID. Can you please explain me in detail

ghayda
كابتن جوّي
كابتن جوّي

Thank you for contacting us. According to CITC rules, you can get 10 SIMs under your ID including Jawwy SIMs and you can activate only 3 numbers in one account (email).