cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service disconnected

JAWWY0000704199
زائر عابر

I am using Jawwy sim for 5 yers , suddenly got message to activate with absher through a link send by SMS and authentication failed and My phone is disconnected , I try to contact jawwy through various channels but no response 

As registered number i could not use any service like absher, bank and office account.

. Even i went various STC service centers and they could not help. it is very pathetic situation i am going through.

4 REPLIES 4

JAWWY0000530093
Beginner
same problem am facing. please do share if you got a solution.

JAWWY0000704142
Beginner
same here, the worst part of Jawwy is, No branches No Call center to talk to any agent and as you said, im also going through the same issue, im chasing them for 4 days now and they have who cares attitude towards their Customers, best thing for us to do is to quite Jawwy and get a new sim from other service provider asap. irony with Jawwy is Managment seem to be sleeping, no action..just wow

I am using Jawwy sim for 8years , suddenly got message to activate with absher through a link send by SMS and authentication failed and My phone is disconnected , I try to contact jawwy through various channels but no response

As registered number i could not use any service like absher, bank and office account.

. Even i went various STC service centers and they could not help. it is very pathetic situation i am going through.

After somany days problem got solved…
They will contact you through twitter or fb messenger.
Be ready with,
Your number
Iqama last four number
CST App screenshot (Argani tab which shows numbers under your iqama. This should from application not from web)
Alternate mobile number

Within 48hrs you will get network back