I want my order cancel, please help me

Because I have one sim jawwy.
67 REPLIES 67

AmmarHamed
مشارك محترم
مشارك محترم

Hello @Quamrul

Thank you for contacting us

To cancel the order just inform the delivery agent when he contacts you that you want to cancel the order.

If you have any further inquiry, please don't hesitate to contact us through support page (live Chat and Email) or social media channels Facebook and Twitter.

Thanks for choosing Jawwy.

Ammar

Minha984651
Beginner
want my order cancel, please help me

Because I have one sim jawwy.

Abdullah1
مشارك موثوق
مشارك موثوق

Hi @Minha984651

When the delivery guy contacts you, you can refuse to claim the order by that it is going to be canceled automatically.

Don't hesitate to contact us through support page (live Chat and Email) or social media channels Facebook and Twitter.

Thanks for contacting us.

Abdullah Mohamed.

Raju
Beginner

AmmarHamed
مشارك محترم
مشارك محترم

Hi @Raju

You can cancel your order if it hasn’t been packed. If you’ve paid in advance, we’ll refund your money after you cancel. On the Track My Orders page, click on the Track link. If your order hasn’t been packed, you’ll see the link “Request to Cancel”.

If you have any further inquiry, please don't hesitate to contact us through support page (live Chat and Email) or social media channels Facebook and Twitter.

Thanks for choosing Jawwy.

Ammar

Not applicable
Please cancel my order

Sir can I cencel my order please
This’s order number

AmmarHamed
مشارك محترم
مشارك محترم

Hi @Mohdzayaf

You can cancel your order if it hasn’t been packed. If you’ve paid in advance, we’ll refund your money after you cancel. On the Track My Orders page, click on the Track link. If your order hasn’t been packed, you’ll see the link “Request to Cancel”.

If you have any other question, please don't hesitate to contact us through [Support Page] or our social media channels [Facebook and Twitter] and we will be more than happy to help you.

It’s been our pleasure to assist you.

Thank you for choosing Jawwy.

Ammar

200234118073409 MISSTAKE MY ORDER

sarasalem
كابتن جوّي
كابتن جوّي

Hi,

We are very sad to hear that you want to cancel your order.

Please contact us through our support page (live Chat and Email) or social media channels Facebook and Twitter to provide us with more details and some security questions and we will be more than happy to help.

Thanks for choosing Jawwy
Sara