Shadab566
زائر عابر
Send me pleasemy phone number
35 REPLIES 35

Abdullah1
مشارك موثوق
مشارك موثوق

Hi @Shadab566

As I can see on my system, you don't have a number under this account, kindly provide us on private with the number written behind your Jawwy SIM?

Or contact us through support page (live Chat and Email) or social media channels Facebook and Twitter.

We will be waiting for you.

Abdullah Mohamed.

Beginner

Shadab566 wrote:

How can I Check my phone number

AmmarHamed
مشارك محترم
مشارك محترم

Hi @2210251415

I can see that you don't have any SIM activated under your account, the SIM number will be sent by SMS to your number or thought Jawwy app if you SIM is activated click more the you will find the number under My devices.

How do I get started?

If you have any further inquiry please don't hesitate to contact us through support page (live Chat and Email) or social media channels Facebook and Twitter.

Thank you for choosing Jawwy

Ammar

Bhatti
Beginner
I forget my Internet sim no I want to pay bill

SebahIA
مشارك منتظم

Hello @Bhatti

Please contact us on private and provide us with some security questions and we will help you with your number. 

Moreover, don't hesitate to contact us through support page (live Chat and Email) or social media channels Facebook and Twitter and we will be more than happy to help.

Thanks for contacting Jawwy from STC

Sebah. 

muavia
Beginner
chek my jawwy mobil no

chek my jawwy mkbil no

Abdullah1
مشارك موثوق
مشارك موثوق

Hi @muavia

Thanks for contacting us,

Kindly provide us on private with the number written behind your SIM and Iqama number so that we can help you?

You can also contact us through support page (live Chat and Email) or social media channels Facebook and Twitter.

We will be waiting for you.

Abdullah Mohamed

akterhussain
Beginner