cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can i transfer postpaid stc sim to jawwy

Rayyan
عضو جديد
Hello,

I'm currently on a postpaid service with stc. If i transfer ny existing number to jawwy, will i still be charged my monthly rental on stc or not?
4 REPLIES 4

AmmarHamed
مشارك محترم
مشارك محترم

Hi @Rayyan

Yes of course, and switching to us is easy. 

• Once you’ve added a SIM Card to the cart and clicked on checkout, you’ll be able to choose if you want to transfer your number or get a new one. 
  • If you’d like to keep your current number, then select the ‘Keep my number’ option, select your operator and enter your mobile number. Then confirm your choice, select the shipping option and pay. 
  • It is not available if customer is having GCC National ID or Border number as valid ID. Customers with valid National IDD and Iqama is eligible.
  • During the transfer you’ll still be able to use your current SIM and network.  
  • It will take 2-4 working day from the submission of the request and the ID validation to process.

If you have any further inquiry, please don't hesitate to contact us through support page (live Chat and Email) or social media channels Facebook and Twitter.

Thanks for choosing Jawwy.

Ammar

I have the same doubt. I want to port my POSTPAID SIM. Is it possible? Will STC charge me after that?

Hello sir I want to know something

Aphexpix
Beginner

Jawwy is a great platform. As for toys, I 've found a great site quite recentely with great toys for my boy. I found every possible crazy toy I wanted to buy him there. Gere's the shop https://www.minimaslim.com/