cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my sim card is not delivered yet

abu1230
Beginner

Hi,

My order id is "200234196360009" . till not delivered i tried to make calls that delivery guy his number is not connected after one day i called again may b his child lift the call and speaking arabi but i don't know arabi. now also still trying to call hin showing line busy. his number is 0508288223 fahad al rajhi.

Can you please help me.

Thanks

Abubakar

4 REPLIES 4

AmmarHamed
مشارك محترم
مشارك محترم

Hi @abu1230

We really apologize for the inconvenience and we raised your case to the relevant team and we will deliver the SIM for you soon.

If you have any further inquiry please don't hesitate to contact us through support page (live Chat and Email) or social media channels Facebook and Twitter.

Thank you for choosing Jawwy.

Ammar

Dear Ammar,

Assalamualaikum Wa Rahmatullah,

I received my sim card today. but how activate this. when i try to make call 123 or other my numbers getting msg your number is disconnected due to the nonpayment.

even i tried to active with jawwy portal with IMEI, there is showing a messsage as "Your phone number is invalid! Please re-enter the valid phone number."

can you please guide me .

waiting for reply....

Thanks
Abubakar

AmmarHamed
مشارك محترم
مشارك محترم

Thank you Abubakar and  we really apologize for the inconvenience I can see in the system that you faced error with fingerprint and I raised your case 376094 to the relevant team and we will sort it out as soon as possible.

If you have any further inquiry please don't hesitate to contact us through support page (live Chat and Email) or social media channels Facebook and Twitter.

Thank you for choosing Jawwy.

Ammar

Dear Ahmed,

Thanks for your support,

As per the above case 376094, they contacted me

"Hi Abubakar,

Thank you for contacting us.

We have been working on your concern number 376094 regarding SIM activation and we are sorry for any inconvenience.

As per to our systems, there is an issue with the fingerprint and therefor, we will not be able to activate your SIM.
Kindly check your fingerprint with Abshr or CITC."

Two days ago i replaid them to change and activate on my num 0578630791 which is showing on my CITC account. or activate new number.

They didn't respond me till,

Can you plase help me.

Thanks
Abubakar