Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I cancel my order?

nowshadnowsha3
عضو جديد
I want my order cancel, please help me

Because I have one sim jawwy.
67 REPLIES 67

By mistakely orederd two sim please cancel one sim. 200234132860328.

Abdullah1
مشارك موثوق
مشارك موثوق

Hi @Nibras

We are sorry for replying late.

As I can see on my system that you have refused to claim your order and now it is canceled

Kindly re-order again and make sure that's there is 1 SIM on the cart before ordering.

Don't hesitate to contact us through support page (live Chat and Email) or social media channels Facebook and Twitter.

Thanks for contacting us.

Abdullah Mohamed.

irfan1
مشارك عابر
Please please cancel my last order

irfan1
مشارك عابر
Please please cancel my last order

Please visit this link Can I cancel my order? shows the steps on how to cancel your order. 

Hi sir!
please cancel my order it was my mistake 200234159785033
Thanks 🙂

SebahIA
مشارك منتظم

Hello @Lolee

You can cancel your order if it hasn’t been packed. If you’ve paid in advance, we’ll refund your money after you cancel. On the Track My Orders page, click on the Track link. If your order hasn’t been packed, you’ll see the link “Request to Cancel”.

However, since your order is packed and out for delivery you can just inform the delivery agent that you don't want it. 

And don't hesitate to contact us through support page (live Chat and Email) or social media channels Facebook and Twitter and we will be more than happy to help.

Thanks for contacting Jawwy from STC

Sebah

I want only one sim card

AmmarHamed
مشارك محترم
مشارك محترم

Hello @Vie1045

You can buy Jawwy SIM easily from our online shop and we will deliver it for you and you can visit our store locator to find the nearest store.

If you have any further inquiry please don't hesitate to contact us through support page (live Chat and Email) or social media channels Facebook and Twitter.

Thanks for choosing Jawwy.
Ammar

Quamrul
مشارك عابر