Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer number from STC to Jawwy

MajedAbdullah
Beginner
Dear Sir,
Hello
I was STC customer and I switched my number to Jawwy. I bought Jawwy SIM and I received it. I insert SIM But the SIM not working. There isn't outgoing or incoming calling, SMS and the internet not yet working and it is disconnected.
There is Jawwy signal icon on the top of my phone screen. I called 123 and the voice massage is "your telephone has disconnected your payment".
* I turn on Data.
* I switch off WiFi.
* I try to search through Google but the network does not work.
* I try to log in on the Jawwy app but it does not able to active my SIM automaticely.
*I restart my mobile.
*I restart Jawwy app.
*I clean up the app cache and data but still the SIM doesn't activate.
I don't tell STC that I am going to transfer my number from STC to Jawwy, do I have?

what can I do else for this issue.

Kindly Regards
Majed Abdullah

24 REPLIES 24

amjadsa3
كابتن جوّي
كابتن جوّي

Welcome to Jawwy from stc, Thanks for contacting us,

Switching to us is easy. 

Go to our Online Shop https://shop.jawwy.sa/ , and then add the SIM Card you desire to the cart and click "Checkout".
Register your account, log in, or proceed as a guest in order to continue your order.
First, you’ll have the option to choose either to keep your existing number or get a new one. 
Select "Keep my existing number" to transfer your number from another service provider which you need to select from the available list only.
Enter your existing mobile number, as a verification code will be sent to you to confirm your request. 
After that, choose how you would like to receive your SIM, either by "delivery" or “pick it up yourself” option and fill in the required details, and enter your contact number as another code will be sent to you for order confirmation.
Finally, choose the payment method to place your order.

If this was helpful please press on accept as solution
Kind regards,

s2i2ir
Beginner

My number is 0562720617 mobily transfer to jewwy