cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jawwy application is not working

Ann
عضو جديد
Everytime i open the application it says "invalid otp subscriber." i need to know how much my balance & need to recharge my add ons.
26 REPLIES 26

SebahIA
مشارك منتظم

Hello @Ann

We are sorry for what you are facing, please try this step: 

- Delete the App and reinstall it from this link: Jawwy App

Can you please confirm the following? 

- Is the Jawwy SIM on the same device you are trying to log in from? 

- What is your device type?

- Are you sure you are using the right username and password? 

And don't hesitate to contact us through support page (live Chat and Email) or social media channels Facebook and Twitter and we will be more than happy to help.

Thanks for choosing Jawwy from STC.

Sebah

mmmfarhan
مشارك عابر
Facing same problem.
Whenever I’m trying to open application is asking to verify phone number.

Iphone 7 with iOS 11 developer beta 9
Using jawwy sim
Username password correct

AmmarHamed
مشارك محترم
مشارك محترم

Hi @sitcfarhan@gmail.com

We really apologize for the inconvenience, kindly make sure to use Jawwy SIM data and if you still face the same issue please don't hesitate to contact us through support page (live Chat and Email) or social media channels Facebook and Twitter and we'll do our best to sort this out as soon as we can.

Thank you for choosing Jawwy.

Ammar

مشارك عابر

I am facing some problems in your service. 2 days i am trying to open your apps to recharge my add ons. but you are still not available even if i am using a wifi connections. please fixed this problem so that the service you provide will be ok.. 

AmmarHamed
مشارك محترم
مشارك محترم

Hi @19

we apologize for any inconveniences. If your device is dual SIM please use Jawwy SIM only and make sure that you turned off WiFi. Then using Jawwy SIM data try to launch Jawwy app and try.

If you have any other question, please don't hesitate to contact us through [Support Page] or our social media channels [Facebook and Twitter] and we will be more than happy to help you.

It’s been our pleasure to assist you.

Thank you for choosing Jawwy.

Ammar

مشارك عابر

I am facing the same problem. I cannot open the apps and also i uninstall ang install again, but still it is not working

مشارك عابر

i need to enter 6-digit code sent to my jawwy mobile number. its been 3 days until now I didn't receive any message from jawwy.

Azzam
ليثيوم

Hello @19

We are very sorry to hear that you're facing an issue with the app, please follow the steps below:

• Turn off your device.
• Remove any other SIM in the device, Have only Jawwy SIM in slot 1.
• Turn on your device.
• Stop the WiFi and use Jawwy SIM cellular data only.

If you have any other question, please don't hesitate to contact us through [Support Page] or our social media channels [Facebook and Twitter] and we will be more than happy to help you.

It’s been our pleasure to assist you and thank you for choosing Jawwy.

HariSingh
مشارك
Help