Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
96% helpful (48/50)
Jawwy-Admin1
Community Manager
Community Manager

What is Jawwy community engagement?

Learn more

Jawwy support community enables you to get involved with the first digital mobile service in MENA which is completely designed for you, as a community participant, you can give and receive great help and support. In fact, our community is buzzing with life most of us are getting answers to our queries at Jawwy online community, while fewer are using ‘customer support’ services.

Our community provides a very structured way of gathering new ideas.

This is simply our culture and you will be rewarded whenever you participate.

What is Jawwy ideas lab?

Learn more

Today, we will be exploring the hidden value in the opinions of Jawwy customers, and we urge you to think out of the box and we will take care of your ideas and reward you back.

When you suggest new ways to tackle challenges, a product you are interested in or even a new feature you want it to be specially tailored for you. Be sure that all your contributions are welcomed—no matter how outside-the-box they may be?

Jawwy staff members are empowered to test your new ideas and report back to you on their successes.

We will review them and determines whether an idea is viable and has merit. Hence; you will get the benefit out of it.

So, stop waiting, start thinking and share your idea. We are eagerly waiting for it.

How can I share my idea on the ideas lab?

Learn more

One way to begin, navigate to the community tab located on the homepage and click on the ideas lab or by visiting this link, then follow these simple steps to submit your idea:

• Click on “Submit your idea”.
  • Click on “Post an idea”.
  • On the “Ideas Subject” field you may give us a brief on what is your idea all about.
  • Then on the “Idea body” you can explain it further and advise us how this can become true.
  • You can also enrich your idea by attaching files supporting it, this will help us better understand it.
  • Finally, click on “Post” and will receive it accordingly and you may also review its phase.

How do I track the status of my idea and what are the statuses means?

Learn more

Yeah, that sounds really interesting, there are certain statuses when you review your ideas as follows:

• Thanks, we’re looking into it: Idea is in the assessment phase, and we will inform the customer with the assessment result.
  • Under consideration: Might be tricky but we’re checking to see how we can make it work.
  • Great, new idea: New idea, Jawwy team hadn’t thought of it before.
  • Already working on it: Customer’s idea is in the development phase and will be implemented soon.
  • Implemented: The idea is now a working feature of Jawwy.
  • Sorry, not for us: Thanks for the idea but doesn’t fit in Jawwy products.

How I will be rewarded on my contributions to Jawwy community?

Learn more

Sharing is definitely caring and as part of Jawwy culture, we used to say thank you.  

By having accepted solutions by Jawwy moderators, receiving Kudos, or having your submitted idea implemented, you will definitely be rewarded as following:

Metric

Targeted for improvement

Count

Rewards worth of

Max

Kudos Received

Community engagement

10**

50 SAR

100 SAR / Month

Submit an idea (Implemented)

Customer engagement

100 SAR

No Limit

Topics posted

Customer engagement

50 SAR

100 SAR / Month

Solution Authored

Peer to peer support

50 SAR

150 SAR / Month

Replies Authored

Community engagement

50 SAR

100 SAR / Month

* Rewards will be given upon meeting internal scoring criteria and review

** 50 SAR is the maximum reward for the single post if it received 10 Kudos or more.

What are the benefits of getting an "Accepted solution by moderator"?

Learn more
If you helped others and been a part of a solution to our customers by getting 3 “Accepted solutions by a moderator” on your suggested solutions you will get a reward of 50 SAR as a thank you message from Jawwy up to 3 times a month.

What benefits I will get when community members give me Kudos?

Learn more
Receiving Kudos is part of our community engagement and is a big sign that members have tried your solution and works for them, therefore; Jawwy will say thank you by giving you a 50 SAR when you hit 20 Kudos and up to 40 Kudos a month.

When you implement my suggested idea, what are the benefits given?

Learn more
You will get 100 SAR on each-and-every idea implemented and there are no limits- Hit the
cloud!

اقرأه بالعربي

Was this article helpful? Yes No
Version history
Last update:
‎08-03-2023 02:15 PM
Updated by:
Contributors