I don't want to use jawy any more i need to return my number as same STC
19 REPLIES 19

Maarib
مشارك عابر
There is no way (sorry)

mohamed
كابتن جوّي
كابتن جوّي

Hello, Dear, Thanks for contact jawwy from STC, We are really sorry to hear that. If you are facing any issue, please let us know as we do not want to lose a valuable customer like you, 

Kindly contact us through support page (live Chat) or social media channels Facebook and Twitter to provide us with some information.

Mohamed.

Thanks. 

I am facing problems with mobile data, which i canot use since couple of days...I tried to chat with Jawwy in chat window...every time new guy come in and ask how may i help you? even after writing complete problem....May I know how to resolve otherwise I have to go again for STC or Mobily service provider. I have enough data still available and deadline to use is balance of 27 days ....

If no answer by today I am sure I block this sim or switch tomorrow to other service.

Regards,

Ashok 

mohamed
كابتن جوّي
كابتن جوّي

Hi ashok, welcome to Jawwy from STC, We are sorry to hear that, Kindly contact us through support page (live Chat) or social media channels Facebook and Twitter to provide us with some information.

Do not worry we will do our best to assist you. 

Thanks. 

Mohamed.

please give a feedback thanks

Thank you for contacting Jawwy from stc

We are sorry to hear that, kindly contact us through Twitter, Facebook, or live chat to help you in this regard

If this solution was helpful please press on accept as solution
Kind regards,
Ahmed

Akbar00786
Beginner
Plz my nombar port

amjadsa3
كابتن جوّي
كابتن جوّي

Thank you for contacting Jawwy from stc

We are sorry to hear that, kindly contact us through Twitter, Facebook, or live chat to help you in this regard

If this solution was helpful please press on accept as solution
Kind regards,
Amjad

Dilshad
Beginner
Hi