cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How many free 15 GB add-ons I get if the one I invited bought many SIMs?

Mdsajjad
مشارك عابر
Mdsajjad
34 REPLIES 34

Jawwy-Admin5
مشارك موثوق
مشارك موثوق

Hi @Mdsajjad

Thanks for choosing Jawwy from STC community.

Regarding your query, for each account registered with your invitation code and order a SIM online,  and it has been activated you will get 15GB divided into three months.

We hope that your inquiry has been answered clearly.

Have a wonderful day. 
Norah Abdullah

kazimbai
مشارك عابر

Hi @Mdsajjad

Thanks for choosing Jawwy from STC community.

Lets suppose you refer a friend with your refferal code and he purchased 7 sims based on your referral code. He gets it activated.

In this case you will get 15GB x 3 = 45GB for 1 month and next month again 15GB x 3 = 45GB. The coming month you will get 15GB x 1= 15GB. (The seven activated sims be divided into three months as: 3+3+1=7). The total free earned quota for your data can not exceed 45GB within a month.

Tried to clear your confusion. For any further clarificatiuons you may contact us any time.

You are welcomed in Jawwy community.

Regards,

Friends from Jawwy Community

Jawwy-Admin5
مشارك موثوق
مشارك موثوق

Hi @kazimbai

Thank you for your response, but for the example that you gave, we would like to clarify more on it.

If your friend registered with 7 different accounts and purchased 7 SIMS, a SIM for every account and he activated it, you will get for every account 15GB over three months.
Note that the maximum invitation per month is three friends. 

But if he purchased 7 SIM under one account it will be counted as one account or one friend. so you will get only 15GB over three months. 

We hope we were able to simplify the concept and we hope you enjoy our Jawwy offers.

Have a wonderful day.

Norah Abdullah

Nat coming 15GB

Nat coming 15GB

Jawwy-Admin5
مشارك موثوق
مشارك موثوق

Good Morning @younaskhan,

Thank you for choosing Jawwy from STC community.

As we can see on the system that there is no an active number under your account.

You need to have an active number under your account so you can invite your friends and benefit the offer. 
And as we can see on the system that you didn't use any code while registration on the portal and no one used your referral code as well.

For more information about friends offer you can visit the bellow links: 

How can I invite my friends and relatives to join Jawwy and benefit from this offer?
What is the Jawwy friends offer?
How can I invite my friends and relatives to join Jawwy and benefit from this offer?
When do I receive the free 15 GB friends add-on?
Is the current Jawwy friends offers still valid?
Will I still get the free add-on if the friend I referred stop using his/her Jawwy SIM?
What is the Jawwy referral offer?
How many free 15 GB add-ons I get if the one I invited bought many SIMs?
What is the validity of the complimentary data add-on?
How can I know that I successfully got the complimentary data add-on?

Have a wonderful day

Norah Abdullah

HNM1138
مشارك عابر
HNM1138 plz add me

Simpal arya