cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referral code didnt received

Owais
مشارك عابر
Sir i want to invite my friends on behalf of me, how can i get my referral code?
41 REPLIES 41

Jawwy-Admin5
مشارك موثوق
مشارك موثوق

Hi Owais, 

Thank you for choosing Jawwy from STC community, You can check your referral code from this link: https://www.jawwy.sa/en/personal-area/profile

Please do not hesitate to get back to us if there is anything else we can help you with.

Happy Day!
Nora abdullah.

Rana
Beginner

rana abdel samad wrote:
Sir i want to invite my friends on behalf of me, how can i get my referral code?

Abdullah1
مشارك موثوق
مشارك موثوق

Hi @Rana

You can see your referral code from this link after you log in: https://www.jawwy.sa/en/personal-area/profile

Thanks for contacting us.

Abdullah Muhamed

Owais
مشارك عابر
Dear Nora i received a call from your customer care, PersonName" Mohd. Rigk". He provided me my referral code but today i have to shop 2more sims through my promo code. but Their was an error occurred like "your refferral code is invalid" So, please re-email my code. Asap

Jawwy-Admin5
مشارك موثوق
مشارك موثوق

Hi Owais,

Thank you for choosing Jawwy from STC community.

Regarding your query, we would like to inform you that a promo code is a code that used during SIM purchasing process. 

and the referral code is a code that you can invite friends with to get the Friends 45Gb offer. Note that they will use it during Jawwy website registration process.

Don't hesitate to get back to us if there is anything else we can help you with. 

Best of luck,

Nora Abdullah

engrzeshan
مشارك عابر

Check your email or just go into My Profile Option on Jawwy website at bottom of profile data you can find your referral code. Or you can share this with your friends IFY2003

rajendra
Beginner
Send me my referral code please.

Jawwy-Admin5
مشارك موثوق
مشارك موثوق

Good morning rajendar

Thank you for choosing Jawwy from STC community.

Upon your request, Here is your referral code: TZU1999

Best of luck,

Norah Abdullah.

Saraswathikp6
مشارك عابر
Please send me my referral code