cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sim card activation

Asig
Beginner
How to SIM card active i am taking 5 days not work SIM please how to work SIM card
8 REPLIES 8

Jino
Beginner

i bought a new sim (+966541689936) on 24-12-2016 today 1-1-2017 till now my has not been activated.. daily when i ask  they wil say new reason atlast they said they wil give me a new promocode to buy a new sim fr free...for the past 3 days they r saying checking checking and not giving any rply they trying to cheat me... for u 30 riyal wil come easily like this bt fr me 30 riyal is more nd i need to work hard to earn 30 riyal i am not rich i'm very poor so plz help me dont cheat me for 8 days i cant cal any1 and lots of prblm bcoz of this...now i am not having any sim 

Abdullah1
مشارك موثوق
مشارك موثوق

Hi @Asig

We are sorry for what happened with you.

Kindly provide us with your Jawwy number or the email you ordered Jawwy SIM with on private, so that we can help you.

We will be waiting for you.

Abdullah Mohamed

Abdullah1
مشارك موثوق
مشارك موثوق

Hi @Jino

We are sorry for what happened with you.

As I can see on my system, we have sent you an email regarding your case, their you will find the promo code, so that you will order a new Jawwy SIM for free, but you have to write the promo code at the cart.

Thanks for contacting us.

Abdullah Mohamed.

Sir where is the promocode

send promocode in my email sir 

sir i didnot receive any promocode

sir i did not receive any email regarding the promocode so plz snd promocode in my email

Abdullah1
مشارك موثوق
مشارك موثوق

Hi @Jino

We are sorry for what happen with you, I am going to send you the promo code on private message.

Thanks for contacting us.

Abdullah Mohamed.