cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Jawwy Sim not activating

AbdulAzeez0091
مشارك عابر

Hi,

I have purchased 2 sim cards from jawwy and recieved it on 9th Sept 2018 at 3pm. The mobile numbers are from STC transfered to Jawwy. Since I received the jawwy sim, Both the STC numbers are not working.

Later on 1 of the sim started getting incoming calls and internet as it shows 4G network while the other sim started showing 3G & H+ network and cannot receive any calls nor access the internet ....

I have tried to activate the sim with 4G network on Jawwy app but it shows network timeout and cannot login which resulted in no outgoing calls.

Note: Both the sims were purchased for 70 SAR with the 10GB data and 500 min calling. Also recieved a SMS on 1 of the sim which says "welcome to Jawwy .... " while the other did not receive any SMS and stays on 3G & H+ network.

I have tried dailing 123 on both the sims. The sim with 4G network says "welcome to STC .... " while the other disconnects as soon as 123 is dailed ....

Since the numbers are still not active, i cannot use my mobile's for calling.

Please help solving the issue at the earliest as it's affecting my work aswell ...

Let me know if you need the mobile numbers or any further details ...

5 REPLIES 5

AbdulAzeez0091
مشارك عابر

Hi,

Just now when i checked my Jawwy sims, The sim that was not working is active and i loged in with it but the sim with Incoming calls & data is still not working for outgoing calls.

I cannot enter Jawwy app with the 2nd sim.

Both have been purchased using 1 Email account and using 2 Mobiles for each.

1st sim is now ready for using the 70 SAR plan while the other sim is still the same, Only incoming calls and Data usage but cannot use for outgoing calls and login to jawwy using same Account as the 1st sim.

Its fixed ..

My new sim not activated ,even I can't get otp please help me to activate

Hello sir im your customer my new sim card internet no active kindle solve this

walaa
كابتن جوّي
كابتن جوّي

Good morning, welcome to Jawwy from stc, Thank you for contacting us 

Abulhasem, sorry for what you’ve faced, please contact us Via Facebook, Twitter, or live chat and we will help you the best possible way to solve the problem and regain your trust: https://www.jawwy.sa/en/content/support