cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to add iqama number in stc sim

Rexcharles7
زائر عابر
I purchased this Sim in dammam airport through my passport, in now how can I add my iqama number in this Sim
12 REPLIES 12

Ahoma
كابتن جوّي
كابتن جوّي

Hello dear Rex, welcome to Jawwy from stc. Glad to assist you.

Thank you for using our services, regarding number ownership transfer, if the number begins with 050, 053, or 055, the new owner only needs to visit the nearest branch with his number, his National ID/Iqama, in addition to the existing owner's National ID/Iqama.

If the number begins with different digits, you can apply your request only through us by accepting the below terms and providing us with some requirements:
1) If the number was transferred from another operator (Along with the other operator's name).
2) The number will be disconnected temporarily for an undefined duration until its ownership is transferred and activating it successfully.
3) Any plan/add-ons and PayGo balance on the number will be lost and won't be restored. As for the main balance, it will remain valid for 1 year in the same account if you wish to add the number again to it and use that balance.
4) The new owner will pay for a new physical SIM with new benefits, considering the minimum SIM price is 34.5 SAR including VAT, and you can check all the physical SIMs prices and benefits through this link: shop.jawwy.sa
5) The new owner's Absher account should NOT be linked to this same number, so he can receive the IAM code to authenticate the SIM /number successfully.
6) The new owner's address (City, district, and street name) to check the possibility of SIM delivery or pick-up.
7) We need the National ID/Iqama numbers for both the existing owner and the new one.
😎 A personal email account for the new owner must be registered on the Jawwy website.
9) We need two different contact details (Number & email) for both the existing owner and the new one and determine which one belongs to the new owner.

Gratefully yours.

Ahmed Omar

abdulrehman
Beginner

Beginner

plz send me detail of this no .0509174791

Atique
Beginner
I want to add new iqama on my old jawwy number.

1Khansh1
Beginner
How can I add my number into my iqama number

mohdmukarram
Beginner
I purchase my stc jawwy sim on passport now how I can add my iqama no.

My jawwy sim recive at passport update in IQAMA

Iqama update