cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I track my order?

Ahadraza
زائر عابر
Still I didn't get the sim i order before 3/4days...
52 REPLIES 52

Naiif
Groundbreaker
Groundbreaker

Hi Ahadraza

To track your order go to the Track My Order page by clicking on the Shop link from the menu, selecting My Orders and clicking on Track. You’ll see if your order’s been packed, on its way, delivered or if you’ve cancelled it.

Naif

Mohinuddinkhan
Beginner
I had ordered SIM but until no more response.I got order number no more response

SebahIA
مشارك منتظم

Hello @Mohinuddinkhan

You can track your order by going to the Track My Order page by clicking on "MY JAWWY" tab from the menu, selecting My Orders and clicking on Track.

You’ll see if your order’s been packed, on its way, delivered or if you’ve canceled it.

And don't hesitate to contact us through support page (live Chat and Email) or social media channels Facebook and Twitter and we will be more than happy to help.

Thanks for contacting Jawwy from STC

Sebah

zameer2056
Beginner

my order number is 200234131542041 and placed date October 26, 2017, until now i didnt get the sim. when can i get 

Abdullah1
مشارك موثوق
مشارك موثوق

Hi @zameer2056

We are sorry for the delay,

Our delivery guy is going to contact you soon and deliver the SIM to you.

If you have any further inquiry, please don't hesitate to contact us through support page (live Chat and Email) or social media channels Facebook and Twitter.

Thanks for choosing Jawwy.

Abdullah Mohamed.

Nasebkhan05
Beginner

MohammedMushi
Beginner
Hi Jawwy
I booked 2 sim on 5 nov but still not deliver to me and very hard to tack my order.
Kindly do your best to deliver asap.
Thanks
Mohammed Mushtaq

Abdullah1
مشارك موثوق
مشارك موثوق

Hi @Nasebkhan05

the delivery takes from 3 to 5 days and then we are going to contact you and deliver the SIM to you, we appreciate your patience.

If you have any further inquiry, please don't hesitate to contact us through support page (live Chat and Email) or social media channels Facebook and Twitter.

Abdella Mohamed

Abdullah1
مشارك موثوق
مشارك موثوق

Hi @MohammedMushi

The delivery takes from 3 to 5 days and then we are going to contact you and deliver the SIM to you, we appreciate your patience.

Abdella Mohamed