thoufeeq
زائر عابر
I want to cancel my order
This is my order number 200234102867209
9 REPLIES 9

Ahoma
كابتن جوّي
كابتن جوّي

Hello dear Thoufeeq, and welcome to Jawwy from stc. Glad to assist you.

It's already been canceled, and feel free to re-order a Jawwy SIM at any time. Steps so easy let check it out: 

1) Click HERE to visit our online shop and add your preferred Physical SIM to the cart.
2) Proceed to "Checkout" and register your account or log in or even proceed as a "Guest" to place your order.
3) Select your new Jawwy number and choose either "Click and Collect" if you want to pick up your SIM from a Click & Collect location near you, or "FREE delivery" from the locations list covered by delivery.
4) Fill in your contact number and confirm the verification code.
5) Select the "Payment Method" to pay for it using your credit card/Mada card or Pay on Delivery (Using credit card/Mada card) to confirm your order.

Along the way, we’ll keep you notified of your order status at every step. Please make sure to have an active Absher account to generate the IAM code to authenticate and receive your new SIM.

With thanks and appreciation,

Ahmed Omar

Ghulamsrmagsi
Beginner
I have Jawwy sim oleredy her

Ali03091
Beginner

This is my order number200234109747197

Ahoma
كابتن جوّي
كابتن جوّي

Hello dear Ali, and welcome to Jawwy from stc. Glad to assist you.

It's already been canceled, and feel free to re-order a Jawwy SIM at any time. Steps are so easy let's check it out real quick: 

1) Click HERE to visit our online shop and add your preferred Physical SIM to the cart.
2) Proceed to "Checkout" and register your account or log in or even proceed as a "Guest" to place your order.
3) Select your new Jawwy number and choose either "Click and Collect" if you want to pick up your SIM from a Click & Collect location near you, or "FREE delivery" from the locations list covered by delivery.
4) Fill in your contact number and confirm the verification code.
5) Select the "Payment Method" to pay for it using your credit card/Mada card or Pay on Delivery (Using credit card/Mada card) to confirm your order.

Along the way, we’ll keep you notified of your order status at every step. Please make sure to have an active Absher account to generate the IAM code to authenticate and receive your new SIM.

With thanks and appreciation,

Ahmed Omar

Ishaq
Beginner

This is my order number 200234136324310

merajali
Beginner
Cancel my ored

JAWWY000055476
Beginner

I don’t like