cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Block SIM

Ahmad786
Beginner

Dear Admin

I would like to inform you before yesterday i went shop to buy new sim card but unfortunetly i didnot buy new sim card. when i ask to shopkeeper why i cannot buy new sim then he check some thing in CITC (Communications & Information technology commission) application he find 5 sim registered on my IQAMA & he told me you exceed the maximum no of sim limit thats why u cannot buy any new sim. But sir out of 5 i buy 3 sim on my Iqama and i dont know who r using my resr two number. 0536877614 this STC/Jawwy no also showes in CITC application. i contact to stc office they told this number will block online application in jawwy, so sir can you block (0536877614)my number or suggest me how i will block that sim and can you give jawwy custmer care number.

Thanks 

6 REPLIES 6

walaa
كابتن جوّي
كابتن جوّي

Welcome at Jawwy from STC, We really apologize for the inconvenience, please contact us Via Facebook, Twitter, or live chat and we will help you the best possible way : https://www.jawwy.sa/en/content/support

SIr I am not using Live chat, Twitter. so please help me how my no will block and how i can cotact with Jawwy Customer Care. and what is the toll free no of jawwy customer care.

m21877
كابتن جوّي
كابتن جوّي

Hi dear @Ahmad786, thank you for contacting us in Jawwy from STC.

Regarding your issue, contact us through our social media accounts or live chat through the app or the website via this link:

https://www.jawwy.sa/en/content/support

Regards,

Mohammed

IRSAN AHMED
Beginner
20/04/2020

Dear Admin

I would like to inform you before yesterday i went shop to buy new sim card but unfortunetly i didnot buy new sim card. when i ask to shopkeeper why i cannot buy new sim then he check some thing in CITC (Communications & Information technology commission) application he find 5 sim registered on my IQAMA & he told me you exceed the maximum no of sim limit thats why u cannot buy any new sim. But sir out of 5 i buy 3 sim on my Iqama and i dont know who r using my resr two number. 0536877614 this STC/Jawwy no also showes in CITC application. i contact to stc office they told this number will block online application in jawwy, so sir can you block (0536877614)my number or suggest me how i will block that sim and can you give jawwy custmer care number

IRSAN AHMED
Beginner
20/04/2020

Dear Admin

I would like to inform you before yesterday i went shop to buy new sim card but unfortunetly i didnot buy new sim card. when i ask to shopkeeper why i cannot buy new sim then he check some thing in CITC (Communications & Information technology commission) application he find 5 sim registered on my IQAMA & he told me you exceed the maximum no of sim limit thats why u cannot buy any new sim. But sir out of 5 i buy 3 sim on my Iqama and i dont know who r using my resr two number. 0553433933 this STC/Jawwy no also showes in CITC application. i contact to stc office they told this number will block online application in jawwy, so sir can you block (0553433933)my number or suggest me how i will block that sim and can you give jawwy custmer care number

walaa
كابتن جوّي
كابتن جوّي

Welcome to Jawwy from stc, it`s my pleasure to help you today. Irsan, and sorry for what you’ve faced, please contact us Via Facebook, Twitter, or live chat and we will help you the best possible way to check the system for you : https://www.jawwy.sa/en/content/support