Did you mean: 

i want to cancel my sim card

ss
مشارك عابر

181 REPLIES 181

mohamed
كابتن جوّي
كابتن جوّي

Hello, Sa12345, We are really sorry to hear that. If you are facing any issue, please let us know as we do not want to lose a valuable customer like you

Kindly contact us through support page (live Chat and Email) or social media channels Facebook and Twitter to provide us with some information.

Thanks for choosing Jawwy

Mohammed

Sa12345
Beginner
please my sim card termination doing.

Fahed
كابتن جوّي
كابتن جوّي

Hi @Sa12345

Thank you for contacting us today, we're sorry to hear that, please contact us through support page (live Chat and Email) or social media channels Facebook and Twitter, so we can assist you better.

We'll be looking forward to hearing back from you,

Thank you.

Fahed

mhak1040
Beginner

I want to cancel my sim ,please advice ASAP. the requirements for it.

Hassan

Fahed
كابتن جوّي
كابتن جوّي

Hi @mhak1040

Thank you for contacting us today, we're sorry to hear that, If you are facing any issue, please let us know as we do not want to lose a valuable customer like you. Please contact us through support page (live Chat and Email) or social media channels Facebook and Twitter, so we can assist you better.

We'll be looking forward to hearing back from you,

Thank you.

Fahed

babubhaichowni
مشارك عابر
hi i given a order for a new sim card but sorry to tell you i dont need more that sim card of jawwy my order no.........200234112876497 so pease cancel this order....today thst delvery guy camed but i cant take a sim because my aqama was expired thats a reason so please give me a message and also reply me please i am waiting

please reply me

Hello, babubhaichowni, We are sorry to hear that, Kindly contact us through support page (live Chat and Email) or social media channels Facebook and Twitter to provide us with some information. ( email, contact number and your address). 

Thanks for contacting jawwy from STC.

Mohamed. 

Hi sir I want to close my jawwy Sim