i want to cancel my sim card

ss
مشارك عابر

181 REPLIES 181

AmmarHamed
مشارك محترم
مشارك محترم

Hi @ss

We are really sorry to hear that. If you are facing any issue, please let us know as we do not want to lose a valuable customer like you

Kindly contact us through support page (live Chat and Email) or social media channels Facebook and Twitter to provide us with some information.

Thanks for choosing Jawwy

Ammar

Hi sir I want cancell my sim card

AmmarHamed
مشارك محترم
مشارك محترم

Hi @Malikqasir

To cancel you SIM kindly contact us through support page (live Chat and Email) or social media channels Facebook and Twitter to provide us with your SIM number and more detail and we will be more than happy to help.

Thanks for choosing Jawwy.

Ammar

i want canceled my jawwy sim

SebahIA
مشارك منتظم

Hello @HASHMAT

We are really sorry to hear that you want to cancel.

If you are facing any issue, please let us know as we do not want to lose a valuable customer like you.

Kindly contact us through support page (live Chat and Email) or social media channels Facebook and Twitter to provide us with some information.

Thanks for choosing Jawwy from STC

Sebah

Please cancel my sim card

SebahIA
مشارك منتظم

Hello @Azaz

We are really sorry to hear that you want to cancel your Jawwy SIM.

If you are facing any issue, please let us know as we do not want to lose a valuable customer like you.

And kindly contact us through support page (live Chat and Email) or social media channels Facebook and Twitter to provide us with some information.

Thanks for choosing Jawwy from STC

Sebah

Jast now my id no.to dont gat i any sim card so you are delet the my id no.to your sim card