cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jawwy App stuck at 'Setting up Account - Please wait'

nomiee
زائر عابر

Hi,

I got my Jawwy sim today. I inserted the sim and installed the jawwy app for android. I'm trying to log in using my user account that I created on Jawwy website and the login is stuck on 'Setting up Account - Please wait'.

When I opened the Jawwy app to login, I got a message :Jawwy's app is active.itson:cAwAjjjwchwipoojknwjnwjdsn

Please help.

62 REPLIES 62

Jawwy-Admin5
مشارك موثوق
مشارك موثوق

Hi Nomieem 

Thank you for choosing Jawwy from STC community, regarding what you have been posted that you were trying to activate the SIM, we have checked the system and we found that the only number under your account is already active. 

If there is anything else we can help you with, please do not hesitate to get back to us.

If you have any questions or concerns, Kindly visit our FAQ page.

best of luck

Nora Abdullah

Aiyub
Beginner
My jawwy sim not open internet wy what problems please give me answer

Jawwy-Admin5
مشارك موثوق
مشارك موثوق

Hi Irfanakff,

Thank you for choosing Jawwy from STC community.

Regarding your concerns we have been checked the system and we found that the issue has been resolved and you can use the data. 

And as we can see on the system the last time you have used the data was today.

if there is anything else we can help you, please do not hesitate to get back to us.

Best of luck,

Nora abdullah

I can't operate my internet facility suggest me wat i can do

Hi,

I got my Jawwy sim today. I inserted the sim and installed the jawwy app for android. I'm trying to log in using my user account that I created on Jawwy website and the login is stuck on 'Setting up Account - Please wait'.
When I opened the Jawwy app to login, I got a message :Jawwy's app is active.itson:cAwAjjjwchwipoojknwjnwjdsn

magesh
Beginner
Hi
I got sim yesterday,its message only active your sim card but I insert put my mail details it cannot accept please view and reply

AmmarHamed
مشارك محترم
مشارك محترم

Hi @bala ,

Thank for choosing Jawwy from STC.

I can see in the system that you don't have any activated SIM under your account kindly provide us with the serial number of the SIM and you Jawwy number:

Kindly try to Clear Cache and data for Jawwy app from the settings then delete Jawwy app and Restart the device after that turn off you Wi-Fi and use Jawwy SIM data finally download Jawwy app and activate your SIM following: How do I get started?

I'm glad we could be of assistance. If there anything else we can help you with don't hesitate to contact us through support page (live Chat and Email) or through social media Facebook and twitter.

Ammar,

AmmarHamed
مشارك محترم
مشارك محترم

Hi Biju,

Thank for choosing Jawwy from STC.

I can see in the system that you don't have any activated SIM under your account kindly provide us with the serial number of the SIM and the SIM number.

In order to start using Jawwy data you need to activate your SIM by following these steps: 

1. Open your SIM pack. You will find that our all-in-one SIM fits any device; you can use it in full size, micro or nano. Once you select the appropriate size, pop it into your device. 
  2. You’ll get a link to download our app. You can also directly download our app from the App Store or the Play Store for your iOS or Android device.  
  3. Once you’ve downloaded and installed the app, launch it to login and start using your line. See below. 
  4. Turn off your Wi-Fi and use Jawwy data. if you are using Dual SIM device, please use Jawwy SIM in the main slot and disable the 2nd SIM then restart the device and try to activate the SIM again

If you do not have an iOS or Android above 4.2 Smartphone, then you can go to jawwy.sa and register there using the My Jawwy section. 

I'm glad we could be of assistance. If there anything else we can help you with don't hesitate to contact us through support page (live Chat and Email) or through social media Facebook and twitter.

Ammar,

Jawwy-Admin5
مشارك موثوق
مشارك موثوق

Hi magesh,

Thank you for choosing Jawwy from STC communty.

Could you please clarify so we can help you in a proper way. 

We are waiting for your respond 

Norah Abdullah.