cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1 Gb per day at 50 sar validity 30 days has expired before Actual validity

baby654
Beginner
Hi, Sir i had recharged of 50 sar for 1 gb per day valid for 30 days but the recharge run only 15 day, 15 day is rest and renewal is not being renewed
Sir just only 14 days are rest
3 REPLIES 3

Azzam
ليثيوم

Hello

We are very sorry for any issue that you may have faced. I would like to apologize for this and inform you that we have raised a complaint for you with the number (519113). The technical team will fix this and contact you very soon. 

As per the system, the auto-renewal for the YouTube pass was canceled, please dear, to avoid this kind of issue in future. The auto-renewal for the pass should not be canceled as the pass renews on a daily basis. 

Thank you for your patience in this matter.

If you have any other question, please don't hesitate to contact us through [Support Page] or our social media channels [Facebook and Twitter] and we will be more than happy to help you.

It’s been our pleasure to assist you and thank you for choosing Jawwy.
Azzam.

Thank you jawwy and jawwy's team
I got back my data

Hamed
مشارك معتاد

Hi @baby654

We appreciate your feedback! It's our duty toward our friends. We hope now the services exceed your expectations.

For further questions, feel free to contact us through support page (live chat and Email) or social media channels FacebookTwitter, and Instagram, and we will be more than happy to assist you.

Thank you for choosing Jawwy,

Hamed