cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sim card activation

Mahd
زائر عابر
How can i activate my jawwy sim card ? I got it since 6 days with the same no as my stc mobile no .
47 REPLIES 47

Fahed
كابتن جوّي
كابتن جوّي

Hi @sukesh,

Thank you for contacting us today. Can you please provide us with the correct phone number as this number doesn't appears to me on the system.

If you have any further inquiry please don't hesitate to contact us through support page (live Chat and Email) or social media channels Facebook and Twitter.

Thanks for contacting us,

Fahed,

i already download the app but when i open it and enter my jawwy number it says purchase jawwy sim but i already purchase the sim worth 70 SAR. Even my balance it say 00.00 and where is my 70 SAR load purchase?

Hello @BadWolf

As per the system you were able to activate the SIM after your post, are you still unable to use your number in Jawwy?

If you have any other question, please don't hesitate to contact us through [Support Page] or our social media channels [Facebook and Twitter] and we will be more than happy to help you.

It’s been our pleasure to assist.

Zahid9177
Beginner

Vishnuravi
Beginner
Vishnuravi

Latif
كابتن جوّي
كابتن جوّي

Hello @Vishnuravi

Thank you for contacting Jawwy from STC.

Can tell me how may I help you today? 

If you have any further inquiry please don't hesitate to contact us through support page (live Chat and Email) or social media channels Facebook and Twitter.

Thank you for choosing Jawwy from STC.

Abdullatif

RAHMAN69
مشارك عابر
0592120867 my new nomber peeled Aactivated

mohamed
كابتن جوّي
كابتن جوّي

Hi, RAHMAN69, welcome to Jawwy from STC, We are sorry about that, Kindly contact us through support page (live Chat) or social media channels Facebook and Twitter to provide us with some information.

Mohamed.

Thanks. 

I buy new sim Data is working but call are not going and app is not activated.

Hi abdul5070samad, welcome to Jawwy from STC, We are sorry to hear that, Kindly contact us through support page (live Chat) or social media channels Facebook and Twitter to provide us with some information.

Thanks. 

Mohamed.