cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sim card activation

Irfanakff
Beginner
I can't activate my Sim because when I open the app it seems to something error,so I can't open the app took...
62 REPLIES 62

Abdullah1
مشارك موثوق
مشارك موثوق

Hi @smshakeel

You need to visit Jawwy shops and do the fingerprint, then you can activite your SIM.

Kindly visit this link to see the nearest store to you: https://www.jawwy.sa/en/content/stores

Thanks for contacting us.

Abdullah Muhamed.

Abdullah1
مشارك موثوق
مشارك موثوق

Hi @sweetzaibi42

You need to visit Jawwy shops and do the fingerprint, then you can activite your SIM.

Kindly visit this link to see the nearest store to you: https://www.jawwy.sa/en/content/stores

Abdullah Muhamed.

Hi, I am unable to open. I have followed all the steps but nothing happens. Signals are fine but no browsing. Also dialed 123 but no response. Tried registering g through portal but can't receive the OTP. Please guide me. Thanks.

Abdullah1
مشارك موثوق
مشارك موثوق

Hi @nn_awan

As I can see on my system, you transferred your number, I would like to notify you that the process of tranferring your number starts after you receive the SIM and it takes from 3 to 4 working days and during the process the current service will work as normal. 

Then when the procces is done, your old SIM will stop working and your new Jawwy SIM will work.

Abdullah Mohamed.

1 - I called at 123, ITS working, when I called at any other number it is not working.
2 - Data is also working.
3 - When I tried to activate through portal JAWWY.SA, its not working too as there is no OTP being received ever. Tried so many times but failed.

4 - EVEN Jawwy app is not working at all.

Kindly help me.
My number is : 0551710570

I cannot call 123 and I don't know where can I find the mobile number of this sim card.

Even data connection is not working.

Hi Sir, 

Thank you for choosing Jawwy from STC community.

Could you please provide us with the serial number for the SIM so we can check the system and help you in a proper way.

And please provide us with the order number if you can.

Waiting for your cooperation.

Nora Abdullah.

My sim not activate this is my Jawwy number 0539326906 plz activate this

I am all method try to activate my sim but not activate plz activate my sim 0539326906 this is my Jawwy sim number

This is my order number 200234180001391 Sim serial number 8996601150602382100 My Jawwy number 0529326906 Plz help my sim not activate