cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SIM Order Cancellation

rlcabungcag
عضو جديد

Dear gentlemen, how can i cancel my SIM order? I ordered only one SIM but two different orders came. Thanks

156 REPLIES 156

My order number 200234185492675please cancel this order because I have already ordered for 1 sim and unfortunately I have order for another so please cancel my order above given order number
Thank you

amjadsa3
كابتن جوّي
كابتن جوّي

Good morning Shabn Welcome to Jawwy from stc,Glad to assist you.

We are sorry for that but you can log in to the account you have order it from then, Sign up to your account\ My orders\ track order then cancel or contact us through Twitter, Facebook, or live chat to help you in this regard.

If this solution was helpful please press on accept as solution
Kind regards,
Amjad

please kindly cancel my ordered jawwy sim, this is my tracking number 200234120035168, thanks

I cancel my sim order

Naufal
Beginner
i want to change my order

JAWWY00001072859
Beginner
200234146014747- cancel this order

Ahoma
كابتن جوّي
كابتن جوّي
Hello dear, Philips, and welcome to Jawwy from stc. Glad to assist you.

You can easily contact our Customer Care team anytime throughout the week through our Social Media networks on Facebook and Twitter or by using Chat Support on Jawwy app.

If this solution was helpful, please press on accept as solution

With thanks and appreciation,

Ahmed Omar

Ahoma
كابتن جوّي
كابتن جوّي
Hello dear, Joelito, and welcome to Jawwy from stc. Glad to assist you.

You can easily contact our Customer Care team anytime throughout the week through our Social Media networks on Facebook and Twitter or by using Chat Support on Jawwy app.

Ahmed Omar

Ahoma
كابتن جوّي
كابتن جوّي
Hello dear, Naufal, and welcome to Jawwy from stc. Glad to assist you.

Ahmed Omar

Hello dear, and welcome to Jawwy from stc. Glad to assist you.

Ahmed Omar