cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to add or remove a device from your account ?.

Kimster4625
زائر عابر

Hi, 

I registered my Jawwy SIM using IMEI number of my Android phone. It was working fine. I removed SIM from my Android device and put inside my new iOS device. Now I'm not getting internet. When I tried to add my device in My Devices section, it says you registered one device using this number and try using another number. How can I remove my existing device and add a new one under same phone number ?. 

5 REPLIES 5

Abdullah1
مشارك موثوق
مشارك موثوق

Hi @Kimster4625

I am sorry as I can see on my system you only have on number under your account, thats why you can't unjoin that number from you account, only if you have 2 numbers under the same account then you can unjoin one of them and add it to any account.

Thanks for contacting us.

Abdullah Mohamed.

Atif
Beginner

May account remove  

AmmarHamed
مشارك محترم
مشارك محترم

Hi @Atif 

Can you please clarify more? 

Don't hesitate to contact us through support page (live Chat and Email) or social media channels Facebook and Twitter.

Thanks for choosing Jawwy

Ammar,

Majeesherani
Beginner
My already remove account me now need add account please help me. Me all put mobile number and IMEI number but now accept next

Abdullah1
مشارك موثوق
مشارك موثوق

Hi @Majeesherani

As I can see on my system you already have an activated number.

And If you want to add activate another number to the same account, go to "My devices" on Jawwy website and then write your Jawwy number and your IMEI device number.
To know your IMEI device number dial *#06#

Don't hesitate to contact us through support page (live Chat and Email) or social media channels Facebook and Twitter.

Thanks for contacting us.

Abdullah Mohamed.