Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I cancel my order?

nowshadnowsha3
عضو جديد
I want my order cancel, please help me

Because I have one sim jawwy.
67 REPLIES 67

200234180021242 order no,Dear i want cancel the order please help me.

Sir today I order one sim but bye misteck .I will order 3,sim plz cancel my order

Sir today I order one sim but bye misteck .I will order 3,sim plz cancel my order

Hello and welcome to Jawwy from STC,  We really apologize for the inconvenience, can we ask you  contact us through our app or website and choose between live chat or email or social media with your order number to help you better and raise your request regarding cancellation the order.

Kindly cancel my order no. 200234117383786. I could not wait for the order to be delivered next week. So, i bought another new jawwy sim yesterday. Thank u in anticipation

My order cancel
Order no 200234196347514

200234199184399 this order number 2sim.but
I want only 1 one sim stc number.

Hello @JAWWY0000979855

Thank you for contacting Jawwy from STC.

We are sorry my friend. For your privacy, can you please provide your order number and contact number to check it on our system via  Facebook or Twitter or Chat or Email at Jawwy.sa/support  

If you have any further inquiry please don't hesitate to contact us through support page (live Chat and Email) or social media channels Facebook and Twitter.

Thank you for choosing Jawwy from STC.

Abdullatif

can you cancel my order please 200234168014317

Hello Usman, 

thank you for contacting Jawwy from STC, sorry to hear that you want to cancel your order.

Can you please contact us via Facebook, Twitter, or live chat and we will help you the best possible way: https://www.jawwy.sa/en/content/support

Regards, 

Mostafa.