Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unable to register my sim

jabbar-515
Beginner

Hi 

I got my jawwy sim delivered today.

But i am unable to activate the sim. i tried it on 2 different phones but unable to register.

please solve the issue. its urgent.

is it possible to register the sim by PC?

5 REPLIES 5

Jawwy-Admin5
مشارك موثوق
مشارك موثوق

Hi jabbar-515,

Thank you for choosing Jawwy from STC community.

Regarding your query How to activate your Jawwy SIM, we would like to follow some steps to check if everything is okay to activate your SIM:

1- Call 123 and tell us if you can hear Jawwy voice response.

2- Kindly turn on the data and turn off the WiFi, then try to search for anything on google to check if the data is working or not.

3- Last thing try to activate the SIM from the portal,

please follow the below steps it will help you:

1- Log in to Jawwy portal with your account. (Jawwy.sa)

2- Click here to go to activation page directly.

3- Fill the box with your jawwy number and the IMEI for your device. and you can find your IMEI by dialling *#06# .

Please get back to us with the answers so we can help you in a better way.

Best of luck,

Nora abdullah

Dear Sir/madam,

I tride all the methods u listed in ur reply but it still not sending me OTP as there is no incoming/outgoing sms/calls facility actrivated by your side. internet is working good but i cant get OTP to register on portal.

Please help me out.

thanks.

Good Morning AbdulRaquib, 

Thank you for choosing Jawwy from STC community.

Regarding your post we already called you to provide step by step help on SIM activation, and the SIM is active right now.
Do not hesitate to get back to us, if there is anything else we can help you with. 

Enjoy the weather 

Nora abdullah`

i tried this method
1. no voice heard. only end call sound
2. i tried it many times
3. it will go to a link, at will appear "SOMETHING WENT WRONG. TRY AGAIN"

please help me out

Thank you for contacting Jawwy from stc

We are sorry to hear that, kindly contact us through Twitter, Facebook, or live chat to help you in this regard

If this solution was helpful please press on accept as solution
Kind regards,
Ahmed