cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

REFUND ISSUE

PRADEEP487
عضو جديد

Good day all

I buy two jawwy sim through order IN THIS MONTH STARTING. I receive it and they made activate. I trust them and try to use net IT was not available. Then i chat with their agents and they reply me that the sim was not activated so you can choose two methods,one is for refund or another one for new sim . I suggested the first one and complaint. From the date onwards they are asking me to send bank details. I send all the details may be more than 5 times. Finally they agree all this documents and call and inform me to wait more seven days. Now yesterday(22-03-2017) also i chat with one of the agents to know the status of my refund he is telling that they need to check again and they will call again and confrim with you.

Tell me guys what a worst after sales service they are doing also the agents for chat goiving uncomplete information to the customer. Daily i am getting different replies.

Really i am fedup of their services...really..

Please help me to finalise my issue and refund as soon as possible

Regards 

PRADEEPKUMAR ELANTHOLY

2 REPLIES 2

naveen_sharafud
Groundbreaker
Groundbreaker

Hi Pradeep,

My name is Naveen- A jawwy customer. I read your complaint below. I am extremely sorry for the inconvenience happened with you this time. Gentleman, I used to contact jawwy support via live chat and email on daily basis. I never had this kind of issues. Still, it is likely to be, an exceptional case. I would suggest you, to contact them again through Email support. And continue replying until you get a refund. I swear, It will really work out with you. I remember, i had an issue last month. And i didnt get a solution through live chat. I registered a complaint through email, and continue conversation till i get a solution. I didnt allow them to close the complaint. Finally it gets solved.

Trust me Pradeep, Jawwy is superb. Your case is exceptional and for sure, you will never lose your funds. I have transferred from stc to jawwy. And now i am really happy with them. I have several reasons for that. May I have the permission to explain briefly some of it...

1) sim price 60 riyals including mega bundle 10GB and 100 national minutes.. not over, 100 mb extra... still not finish, 200 mb and 20 national minutes.... still not complete, 5 riyals balance in account wallet.

But today i upgraded the basic plan of 200mb and 20 national minutes to .5gb and 50 minutes FOR FREE. Believe me Pradeep, No other provider offer this much. All this for just 60 riyals. Getting national minutes free calls should be really appreciated.

2) Data consumption is appreciated. Out of 10 gb, still i have 6 gb remaining. You know, I was really afraid when i use other sims. By watching youtube and all, data consumed very fast. But now; i am happy with jawwy. Enjoying songs through youtube while driving hehe.

3) Well said, It is really an application based sim. It is so user friendly.

4) Pradeep, An upgraded monthly basic plan of 50 national calls and .5GB . No other provider offer this for 20riyals. 

5) You know one thing. Atleast jawwy support is active. Believe me, live chat is available 24*7 and. We will get reply within half an hour maximum.

6) Still there are more reasons, Why I love jawwy. I would honestly say, I am proud to be their customer.

7) Dear Pradeep,

Their communication level is excellent, and they have good knowledge on all subject.

Naveen

Phewz
Beginner
loaded 150 package twice can I refund the one package 150 sar?ty