cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jawwy App stuck at 'Setting up Account - Please wait'

nomiee
زائر عابر

Hi,

I got my Jawwy sim today. I inserted the sim and installed the jawwy app for android. I'm trying to log in using my user account that I created on Jawwy website and the login is stuck on 'Setting up Account - Please wait'.

When I opened the Jawwy app to login, I got a message :Jawwy's app is active.itson:cAwAjjjwchwipoojknwjnwjdsn

Please help.

62 REPLIES 62

pls help me I top up so many time but stem error

My mobile data not working last 3 days I have data balance I am informed more time.answer is technical team working last 3 days.please solve the problem

2a
Beginner
2332658489@gmail.com

shalus
مشارك عابر
Dzy8633

???

HNM1138
مشارك عابر

HNM1138
مشارك عابر
Plz adding

AmmarHamed
مشارك محترم
مشارك محترم

Hi @nazim

You can use only Jawwy from STC vouchers for recharge, and You can top up by going to My Jawwy on our app or by visiting the My Jawwy section at http://www.jawwy.sa. You have multiple options to recharge your account: Credit card, SADAD, voucher.

I you are using Jawwy voucher please try to recharge your account through My Jawwy page. 

If there is anything else we can help you with don't hesitate to contact us through support page (live Chat and Email) or through social media Facebook and twitter.

I'm glad we could be of assistance.

Ammar,

AmmarHamed
مشارك محترم
مشارك محترم

Hi @shaju159

We really apologize for the inconvenience. You have escalated case to the relevant team and we will sort it out for you ASAP

It's been a pleasure talking to you tonight. Thanks for choosing Jawwy.

Ammar,

AmmarHamed
مشارك محترم
مشارك محترم

Hi @2a , @2a , @2a , @shalus , @HNM1138

Would you mind please to clarify more about your inquiry?

I'm glad to have been of help. We're here anytime.

Ammar,