almamuhossen
زائر عابر
I can go back to STC operator
30 REPLIES 30

Abdullah1
مشارك موثوق
مشارك موثوق

Hi @almamuhossen

Yes, to migrate your number from Jawwy to STC, you should visit STC store and apply from there.

Thanks for contacting us.

Abdullah Mohamed.

M54321
مشارك عابر
Bolog may sim

naveen_sharafud
Groundbreaker
Groundbreaker
Sorry to see you go.
- Naveen

Monis
مشارك عابر
After friends recommendations I thought of switching to jawwy but really the service is awful. The person who came to deliver the Sim was so annoying and. No manners to talk. I fact he took my Sim. Back and now I am with nothing. Even my stc networks are not at all. Coming from. Last 2 days and I am helpless.
Every time I try to reach jawwy customer care they say we will respond with in 48 hours for such a small issue. Even though 48 hours are already passed and I haven't received any resolution yet.

Is there any proper channel who can. Address the issue without saying we are working on your issue and will get back to you.
I am. Fed up of hearing these words from last 2 days but no resolution till. Now

S-Jawwy
كابتن جوّي
كابتن جوّي

Hi Monis, 

Thanks for contacting jawwy from STC, 

We are sorry that you faced this experience with jawwy and you can contact us via the support page to complain or assisting and our team will help you out with it. 

Thanks for choosing Jawwy. 

Regards, 

Abdullah Saleh

JAWWY00001161462
Beginner

I want port my sim Jawwy to STC please help

Hello dear , Welcome to Jawwy from STC, it would be my pleasure to help you, You can change package from STC when choosing "Keep my STC number"   and follow the steps in this link: https://community.jawwy.sa/t5/Getting-Started/How-can-I-order-my-SIM/ta-p/4777