Data not working

مشارك جديد
Ashar
Dear Team please note that 507469861 is my phone number . And from past 3days my 5GB Friend Data and Base plan 300mb is not working at all. Pleaee do the needful ASAP. I am completely dissatisfied with this service.
8 ردود 8
مشارك موثوق
مشارك موثوق
Jawwy-Admin5

Hi Ashar, 

Thank you for choosing Jawwy from STC community,

Regarding your concern, we have checked the system, and we found that the data is not working, that's for we have raised a ticket for you to solve the issue as soon as possible.

Here is ticket number if you would like to follow up with us: #182194 

Best Regards.

Nora Abdullah.

مشارك عابر
Sidrub
My no is 0535929307
Data and call both are not working, please check the issue , I am disappointed with the customer support contact
مشارك موثوق
مشارك موثوق
Abdullah1

Hi @Sidrub

We are sorry for what happened with you.

I have just updated your number, kindly restart your phone and it is going to work with you.

Don't hesitate to contact us through support page (live Chat and Email) or social media channels Facebook and Twitter.

Thanks for contacting us.

Abdullah Mohamed

مشارك عابر
Sidrub
Calling is not working, I have credit balance as well as package
مشارك عابر
Sidrub
Please resolve my issue as soon as possible
مشارك جديد
Abdulhafeez
00966534924944my number is now not working
مشارك معتاد
Hamed

Hi @Abdulhafeez

Your number has to be joined to your account, please go www.jawwy.sa and log in, then "my devices", and add your number.

For further questions, feel free to contact us through support page (live chat and Email) or social media channels FacebookTwitter, and Instagram, and we will be more than happy to assist you.

Thank you for choosing Jawwy,

Hamed.

مشارك جديد
Ttdfg

إحصائيات المناقشة
  • 8 ردود
  • 2217 عدد المشاهدات
  • 1 نقطة إعجاب
  • 7 عدد المحادثات
Error 404 Page