cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how can i open apps without internet?

lipu550
عضو جديد

my internet package already finishd but i would like to recharge my account. but i couldn't open my app due to not internet. how can i open my apps and recharge my account. this is totally stupidity, u should atlest give access to open & recharge accout without internet data.

4 REPLIES 4

raheeleng
مشارك عابر

One more thing my friend you have posted this 2 weeks ago and no one even bother to awnser this because they don't have any awnser.

naveen_sharafud
Groundbreaker
Groundbreaker
That was a good question. I can see, no one replied. I will send an email to jawwy support, and hopefully they will help us. Once known, I will get back to you..
Naveen

Yes, I send an email to them to help us how to open apps without data. I will post their comment here once known.
Thank you for your patience..
- Naveen

naveen_sharafud
Groundbreaker
Groundbreaker
Naveen: - I am so grateful. That was a best solution for time being. But, please upgrade your system to provide like emergency data or something, so that it will be really helpful to jawwy

Jawwy support:   
Welcome Naveen to our email support;channel, I have read your concern, it’s my pleasure to help you.

Regarding your concern , I will put it as a suggestion and we will consider it don't worry to have an emergency data or any solution according App data.

As a solving to your friend ,he can get connected to Wi-Fi and recharge through our app  or our website.

I am so glad to be your assistant today sir.