cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sim deactivation

Rehman123
عضو جديد
Dear sir my name is Mohammad mohitur rehman i am your costomer recently I'm have one sim card but there there one extra sim activated on my iqama thats mobile number is +966530924527 i want to deactivate this number
18 REPLIES 18

feras432
Beginner

Hi @Rehman123

Thank you for contacting us today!

kindly contact us through support page (live Chat and Email) or social media channels Facebook and Twitter.

Thank you for choosing Jawwy.

Feras

heloo sir i want to cancle my sim 0537910379 

i lost my sim thats way.

Fahed
كابتن جوّي
كابتن جوّي

Hi @UmAr101

Thank you for contacting us today!

We're sorry to hear this dear, you can always order SIM replacement from support page, but if you still want to have your number canceled, please contact us through support page (live Chat and Email) or social media channels Facebook and Twitter.

Thank you for choosing Jawwy.

Fahed

quddusmiah
Beginner
I need another sim

mohamed
كابتن جوّي
كابتن جوّي

Hi, quddusmiahEID Mubarak and welcome to Jawwy from STC,  Kindly contact us through support page (live Chat) or social media channels Facebook and Twitter to provide us with some information.

Mohamed.

Thanks. 

My mobile is louse
So I need to cancel my sim please

My mobile is louse before 4 week
So I need to cancel my sim please

Naushad
Beginner
My mobile is louse before 4 week
So I need to cancel my sim

Hello Naushad,

Thank you for contacting Jawwy from STC.

Sorry to hear that you lost your SIM, and that you want to terminate the number.

We would like to clarify that you can place a replacement SIM order from the support page: https://shop.jawwy.sa/starter-pack/sim-replacement/p-2002341-51280132513-cat.html?_ln=

In case you are facing any issues or you insisted to terminate the SIM, please contact us via Facebook, Twitter, or live chat and we will help you the best possible way://www.jawwy.sa/en/content/support.

Regards,

Mostafa.