cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data not working?

Sajid2
مشارك عابر
I have addon of 5 gb for 30 days and now 1.42 gb is remaining for 11 days but it is not working. What should i do??? My number is 0539239101
21 REPLIES 21

No dear. Please contact jawwy support through live chat or email. The team member will refresh your number and the data will work for you. 

Naveen

Sajid2
مشارك عابر
Even i m facing the same problem from last 2 months

Im having a problem everytime open the jawwy app.
Off my wifi.. and using only the jawwy sim.. also inserting in the first simslot. Recharging my jawwy sim is always a trouble for me...please i need a help

Hello @bethcortez.

We are very sorry to hear that, can you please contact us through [Support Page] or our social media channels [Facebook and Twitter] and we will be more than happy to help you.

I know how upsetting this must be for you. Rest assured we will try to help you in any way we can. Thank you for your patience in this matter.

055jawwy
Beginner

I have purchase my sim last 20 day old, starting 7 day good working but after 7 day DATA is not working, sir kindly resolve this problem 

My Jawwy no. 0559609836

Latif
كابتن جوّي
كابتن جوّي

Hello @055jawwy

Thank you for contacting Jawwy from STC.

We are sorry my friend. For your privacy, can you please provide your Jawwy number to check it on our system via  Facebook or Twitter or Chat or Email at Jawwy.sa/support  

If you have any further inquiry please don't hesitate to contact us through support page (live Chat and Email) or social media channels Facebook and Twitter.

Thank you for choosing Jawwy from STC.

Abdullatif

Sir I am select combo 150 plan money cut but not show combo plan not working please check my sim details

mohamed
كابتن جوّي
كابتن جوّي

Hi Dear, EID Mubarak and welcome to Jawwy from STC, We are sorry about that,  Kindly contact us through support page (live Chat) or social media channels Facebook and Twitter to provide us with some information.

Mohamed.

Thanks. 

Hii
Our sim Jawwy net pack but not coming pakage option
??????
Can u help me