cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Choosing a good number

xs2farhan
Beginner

While booking a new number, I get only three options to choose from and all three are not good options, How can I select a good number which is easy to remember by friends and family?

21 REPLIES 21

xs2farhan
Beginner
Appreciate a quick reply please

AmmarHamed
مشارك محترم
مشارك محترم

Hi, Thank you for choosing Jawwy from STC. for now you can only choose from the 3 number you get. If there’s anything else we can help you with, don’t hesitate to ask

Abu_mt3b
مشارك عابر

The fact that we can't pick any number we want sucks and the 3 numbers available for selection isn't a wide range to pick from but then again, other mobile carriers don't even let you pick your number so thats a plus for Jawwy i guess ^^

mjorf
مشارك عابر

Can I use my current STC number for JAWWY?

Ahmad-_-Rahmeh
مشارك عابر
yes sure you can use your current number. By going to the shop and buy a SIM then you have 2 options click on " keep my current number". After that please complete buying procedures.

mvinay551
Beginner

Yes I feel Jawwy can give search Option so that customer can select numbers with sequence they need, If available in pool.

Jawwy-Admin5
مشارك موثوق
مشارك موثوق

Hi Mavinay,

The only option is to choose one of the three numbers from the drop-down list.

However, you can transfer any number under your ID to Jawwy from STC service.

Best Regards,

Nora Abdull

jkjaleel
مشارك عابر
i need last 3 digit numbers 05------786

Hello @jkjaleel,

Can you please contact us through [Support Page] or our social media channels [Facebook and Twitter] and we will be more than happy to help you.

It’s been our pleasure to assist you and thank you for choosing Jawwy.